Your Paypal account must be verified with Paypal before connecting with Sendo.
Check to make sure account is verified with Paypal. As stated on the SELL TICKETS page, your account must be verified with Paypal in order to translate to your Sendo event. Note that only Paypal can verify your account. Please visit www.paypal.com, login to your account, and follow the instructions for verifying your account. This may take several business days for them to verify, so we highly recommend verifying prior to sending out your event.
Here are the steps to verify your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click the Profile beside "Log Out" and complete the To-do list.
If none of your tickets sold are showing up in Sendomatic:
1. Check to make sure you typed in the CORRECT Paypal email address.
2. Check to make sure your email address is confirmed with Paypal. To do this:
- Login to your Paypal account.
- Go to PROFILE > PROFILE & SETTINGS (the gear symbol).
- Next to EMAIL, make sure you don't have any 'unconfirmed' email messages.
3. Check to make sure account is verified with Paypal.
If some tickets sold are not showing up in Sendomatic:
The buyers do not have a verified Paypal account. Please tell them to login to their Paypal account at www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to verify their account. You can send a note to them about this through Sendomatic, simply click on View Responses, check the boxes of those you'd like to communicate with, then click SEND A NOTE OR REMINDER. Fill out the subject and your message asking them to verify their Paypal account, then hit SEND.